Marriage and Family: Looking for Peace? Here are 3 ways to find it!October 13, 2015
LOOKING FOR PEACE?
God has plans for you...good plans...plans to prosper you...In the all familiar verse: Jeremiah 29:11 the KJV version uses the word PEACE instead of prosper....which we love because we know that there is no better place than when we know, feel and experience the PEACE of GOD in our lives. God's peace always prospers us. But how does this happen? How do you experience the LORD's PEACE? How does his Peace prosper us?
Here are 3 ways: GET, THINK, TRUST
(1) Get in his presence (Num 6:26) because it's being in his presence where he speaks, he guides, he directs and it is here that you will prosper!
(2) Think about his goodness (Phil 4:6-8) because when we reflect on his goodness that we are reminded of how he has already prospered us.
(3) Trust HIM no matter what (Rom 5:13) because, well he can be trusted..always...everyday...and because of his being trustworthy, you will have peace and you will also prosper.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
Today's ACTION PLAN
1. Spend 10 minutes in worship
2. Write down 5 things you are thankful for and how God has been good to you!
3. Take a moment and pray telling Jesus that you trust HIM. Then ask HIM for his presence and peace to cover you today!
We'd love to hear from you....leave us your comments on how you've experienced the peace of God in your life!
If this blog has blessed you today, please share it with others through social media and by using the share buttons across the top.
Dont' forget to follow us on twitter at @daleforehand @jenaforehand
If you'd like to book Dale and Jena for a conference please visit the contact page at www.daleandjena.com. Also, don't forget to check out the great resources on our on-line store.
For more information on Jena's ministry to women, visit: www.livingdeeperministries.com
Return to Top
||Post a Comment|